About the company
Our client is a national privately owned business both own and distribute premium health and wellness products, selling into the pharmacy, ecommerce, grocery and sports channels in Australia and into multiple international markets. The Australian owned business has a strong focus to grow and diversify its product portfolio through innovation and continuous improvement.
They are currently seeking an Marketing Manager to head up their Marketing team, which would be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate who is ready to take a step up and keen to move into a divers role where they can have a direct impact on outcomes of the business.
About the role
Reporting to the CEO, the Marketing Manager will own the key brand in the portfolio, currently a market leader with 60% market share within the pharmacy channel as well as overseeing the total distributed brand portfolio managed by the Brand Manager.
You will manage two direct reports and will sit in a 360-role responsible for driving all marketing and communication strategies as well as NPD projects within the portfolio with a focus on driving brand awareness and penetration. Key projects in the role will include the launch of a new distributed brand to market and a range of NPD projects, working alongside local manufacturing for owned brands.
Skills & experience
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field preferred or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience within an FMCG or Consumer Goods environment within a 360 Brand Manager or Senior Brand Manager level, or similar
- NPD project management experience via stage gate
- Experience with developing and implementing brand plans within both traditional retail and ecommerce channels
- Prior people leadership experience is ideal but not essential
- Experience with budget management and working with external agency partners / creatives
- Exceptional communication, influence, relationship building and stakeholder management skills.
Our client is continuing grow as a business as it looks to build its brand internationally and to deliver innovative solutions to its consumers. Their enthusiastic, down to earth, and tight knit team thrive on teamwork and are committed continuous learning and development for their team as well as delivering great results within a collaborative environment.
The successful candidate will be a consumer centric, proactive, and enthusiastic individual. You will enjoy working within a fast paced, agile, fluid, dynamic and collaborative environment within a hands-on role, thanks to strong project and stakeholder management skills as well as your ability to remain calm under pressure. You will have strong communication and relationship building skills as well as solid project management and problem-solving skills.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!