Our client's mission is to excite and expand family favourites with core ranging and a passion for new product development. Driven to provide locally sourced produce partnered with excellent service this is no surprise it is a destination of choice for so many Australians.
With growth on the horizon, they are seeking a talented Brand Marketing Manager to lead and execute core marketing activities across the entire business.
About the Role:
Directly reporting to the owner and founder, whilst working closely with the consulting CMO this role will assume the responsibility of the overall brand strategy, executing strategy, NPD and campaign management in line with business objectives.
Importantly, you understand the requirement of reactive and strategic marketing in a fast-pace, retail environment, and what drives engagement. You know how to bring it to life, drive brand awareness & customer loyalty.
- 5+ years of proven brand experience within either a retail or restaurant environment
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of brand strategy & product development
- Strong agility to work in a fast-pace and flexible environment
- Experience in creating compelling campaigns to drive business engagement across dine-in, takeaway and delivery.
- Experience using social media and digital platforms to amplify brand exposure
- Proven success working closely with key decision makers to execute business objectives
- Degree qualified in marketing or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/donna-tutte-5872a78b/