This high profile global business has a signficant footprint in Australia and is regarded as a leader in energy management, automation and innovation in IoT technology. A complex business with multiple channels including retail, the organisation is an employer of choice who promote diversity, inclusion and flexibility - a progressive culture that is also investing in digital platforms.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, and with a focus on succession planning, the Digital Operations Manager role is a critical leadership position tasked with being the expert in digital operations and capability development across ANZ.
A change agent for digital operations you will:
- Manage and support the evolution of digital operations, including various web platforms, apps and customer software;
- Transform the digital function from purely technical to a greater focus on digital innovation and integration into global plaforms
- Provide technical and project leadership in relation to digital projects;
- Lead, inspire and develop a team of digital marketing specialists;
- Incubate a new way of thinking & harness disruption
- Manage operational budgets, vendor relationships and business partnerships in line with agreed strategy and in pursuit of value;
- Represent local interests in global stakeholder communities;
- Build networks and create partnerships internally to help you get things done;
- Advocate strongly within the business at all levels for our digital future and be a clear leader in our digital transformation. Extend this leadership out into our markets - partners and customers.
You are someone who gets excited by digital innovation. You are a highly driven individual who wants to work for a values based organisation whose solutions are leading edge. You are focused, collaborative and passionate about the work that you do. In addition, you possess the following relevant skills:
- Degree qualifications in Marketing/Communications;
- Transformation experience (client side only - ideally in a mature environment transitioning to digital platforms)
- Expert digital platform skills and experience;
- Prior experience leading and developing teams;
- Demonstrated experience working in a multi-faceted digital environment;
- Proven capability in delivering project outcomes and development initiatives;
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills;
- Ability to influence and convince all levels of the business.
- Early career in traditional marketing & communications essential
To be considered for the role you will demonstrate experience leading and executing a change management process in a large, complex corporate environment (ie, not agency or small start-up), ideally pivoting to a more digital creative structure that's responsible for driving commercial outcomes by integrating with campaigns, communications and digital customer experience.
This is an organisation that is changing the world we live in, transforming communities and making a real difference. Do you want to leave a positive legacy?
HOW TO APPLY
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ben Maurer on 02 8024 7188 for a confidential discussion. Suitable candidates will be contacted.