About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business with a strong Australian footprint who produce high quality products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is reflected in their strong investment through the delivery of new innovation to market & investment in TTL marketing campaigns. Harbouring a collaborative, innovative and empowering workplace culture, our client is looking for a passionate Senior Brand Manager or Marketing Manager who is ready to take the step up in the ownership of this multi-million dollar portfolio.
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager will have the opportunity to develop and implement Masterbrand strategy across a key brand for the organisation which plays across multiple categories. You will have the opportunity to implement the existing brand strategy, working closely with agency partners to influence and execute major brand campaigns with the focus on driving brand positioning, equity and awareness. You will also support across a packaging refresh project.
- Lead the shaping and delivery of the Masterbrand growth plan
- Lead and develop the marketing activity calendar across all relevant channels including TV, radio, outdoor, in store and digital to support NPD and Brand activities
- Manage the Creative, Communications and Social Media agencies to optimize brand equity, brand portfolio strategy and market share growth
- Contribute to the annual brand plans that deliver the AOP and long-term business strategy
- Use deep understanding of brand to recommend appropriate areas for innovation/renovation
- Drive the alignment of Marketing plans with Sales activity, coordinating the brand activation calendar
- Lead 1 direct report
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Ideally 10+ years experience within brand marketing with a strong focus on comms within an FMCG or Consumer Goods organisation
- Highly commercial and ROI focused
- Sales experience preferred
- Strong oral, written and interpersonal communication skills and ability to influence
- Able to write brilliant briefs and hold agencies to account
- You will also have a strong desire to work in a team based, family orientated environment. Culture is key to our client who are seeking an inclusive and engaging, passionate player to join their close-knit team
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Maya Wettenhall on (03) 8613 3510 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities within the FMCG Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!