About the company
This company is proudly Australian and HUGE. With sales through the roof this company puts most FMCG businesses to shame. You know this business and you know what they stand for. Food is at the heart of everything they do. They are innovative and the category leader. Join this company for real, hands on experience in the food category, not a marketing toolkit handed to you by somebody in another country.
This Marketing Manager role is a massive leadership position in modern FMCG. You will report into Head of Marketing and have responsibility for both branded and private label strategies from strategy through to execution. Managing an annual marketing spend you will work well cross functionally with teams in sales, category, R&D and others. You will be a modern, credible, thoughtful brand leader and enjoy developing a marketing team.
Skills & Experience
- Ideally experience across grocery and FMCG
- Experience as a Senior Brand Manager or Junior Marketing Manager
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Experience across branded and private label portfolios
- New Product Development
- Working knowledge of Australian Grocery retailers
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Ivor Lloyd-Rees on 02 8024 7177