About the company:
My client offers a first of its kind e-commerce retail platform that enables Australian brands to access and sell directly to a range of customers that have a thirst for retail and FMCG products. My clients innovative technology integrates into all major overseas online market places, allowing merchandisers to set up and manage their very own e-commerce store fronts.
About the role:
Due to an internal promotion there is now an opportunity to join an established and experienced team of marketers as the Marketing Manager - Lead Generation. Tasked with remit to develop and implement strategic lead generation and local area marketing activities across both the retail & business hub channels.
Key responsibilities include:
- Review and optimise a 12 month rolling Marketing Plan.
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop future value propositions
- Create and manage programmes that develop strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Provide strategic support for campaigns
- Deliver best in class local area activity that results in a customer conversation
Key attributes required:
- Experience in planning, developing and managing marketing program. Ideally in B2B, lead generation, local area marketing & events
- Ability to co-ordinate activities within tight deadlines
- Demonstrated experience in conducting regular evaluation and analysis of marketing campaigns
A fast passed & vibrant culture lead by an highly regarded leader who values creativity and diversity. Investing in their teams, you'll be armed with relevant and current information on tends and updates allowing you to fulfil your role at 100%
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!