360 marketing role with luxury fashion accessory distributor
Inner suburbs location
Flexible working hours, mixed between head office and remote based
About the company
Our client is a leading distributor of licensed fashion accessories, partnering with luxury brands to manage their presence in the ANZ market. They are seeking an innovative Marketing Manager with experience in planning and implementing marketing activities across wholesale channels to join their team.
About the role
You will be responsible for ensuring brand consistency across all channels, creating and delivering innovative and insight led 360 campaigns which increase brand awareness and affinity with consumers. You'll be working with our client's overseas licensor brand teams to ensure alignment on brand strategy, whilst also adapting this to the Australian market. You will also manage media plans and work closely with external agencies and creative teams, as well as supporting partners with content creation.
Skills and experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing/comms/business management
- Strong understanding of marketing and brand management principles, ideally within a retail environment
- Prior experience with global licenced brands, ideally within luxury fashion/apparel/accessories space, with the ability to align marketing activities with global brand strategies
- Proven experience of working on brand marketing strategies from concept to delivery
- Excellent ability to manage multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to react quickly
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Sales or Category - feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!