A Melbourne born, iconic Australian food brand, is seeking an experienced marketing, brand & sponsorship manager to join their team. Drive local and national partner participation in promotional activity.
Our client is an iconic Australian retail brand that is well loved and respected. The business is driven by the values of challenging the status quo, personal accountability for results, working as one team and relentlessly pursuing success. The business is dynamic, passionate about its people and seeks out employees who will challenge the business norms.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for establishing a Partnerships, Sponsorships & Promotions strategy to drive growth in line with the brand and brand values.
- Build a systematic, process driven approach to partner outreach and relationship management in line with strategic framework and positioning
- Research, identify and secure partner relationships that align with the brand
- Deliver a positive brand experience to all partners with shared impact and value
- Own and drive loyalty marketing and communications program in all partnership channels
- Create and lead the strategy to target, segment and associate the brand with key moments, audiences and occasions
- Lead a team of Brand Managers, fostering a high-performance culture through ongoing direction, coaching and development
- Experience in a commercial, marketing or partnerships lead role with experience in a variety of industry sectors; Consumer goods or food highly advantageous but not essential
- Demonstrated experience establishing a partnerships and sponsorships strategy; Building frameworks and processes to deliver results
- Oversight of the marketing and communications calendar of activities, with focus on engagement and acquisition
- Understanding of brand and brand positioning
- Strong negotiation, influence and commercial acumen; financially astute
- Successful and energetic leader of people and projects
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above to submit your application. Alternatively contact Lauren Madden on 03) 8613 3547 for a confidential discussion. Also feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep up to date on the market and other opportunities; https://www.linkedin.com/in/laurenmaddensde/