About the company
This is one of Australia's most successful and well recognised retail organisations. They are at the forefront of curating high quality on-trend lifestyle products and concepts. They are innovative and technically advanced, offering the discerning and loyal customer, a unique shopping experience and superior products & services across their store network nationwide. We are looking for a Head of Marketing to join this Melbourne based team in a fourteen month contract role.
About the role
Reporting to the General Manager of Marketing, this role combines brand, marketing, leadership, and strategic planning, and will present as an exciting opportunity for a self-driven marketer with exceptional leadership capability. While candidates need to have a demonstrable marketing background, you must possess strong media and creative expertise and ideally have managed a larger A&P budget. It is also essential that candidates have advanced stakeholder management skills, to work effectively across the business and drive collaboration.
- Provide strategic and tactical marketing leadership to deliver on performance targets
- Develop unique branded content to be utilised across all channels
- Work closely with the media agency to drive partnerships and leverage opportunities
- Manage large A&P budget
- Lead a team of seven high performing and engaged marketing professionals
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and brand positioning
- Monitor and evaluate ROI across all key metrics
- Collaborate cross-functionally, for best brand outcomes, and actively drive collaboration across the business units
Skills and Experience
- Retail, FMCG, Consumer and or agency marketing expertise
- Proven experience driving brand and marketing strategies and delivering sales growth
- Exceptional understanding of media channels and how to drive efficiencies
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Extensive experience in leading teams and developing talent
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or Business
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Jo Krause on (03) 8613 3512 for a confidential discussion.