About the company
This is one of Australia's most successful and well recognised retail organisations, operating for more than 40+ years. They are at the forefront of curating high quality on trend lifestyle products and concepts. They are innovative and technically advanced, offering the discerning and loyal customer, a unique shopping experience and superior products and services across their store network nationwide.
Reporting to the Managing Director of Retail, you will be responsible for developing the brand aesthetic: creating engaging and relevant content, plan and co-ordinate the entire marketing campaigns "Offline" through media and in store brand activation's. As a senior leader within the organisation, you will work cross functionally with a range of internal stakeholders as well as managing a team of 3 direct reports, to ensure the successful execution of Brand, Content and Campaign Management.
About the role:
- Develop marketing strategies and appropriate budgets
- Shape brand look and feel, developing exciting content
- Plan, co-ordinate and execute an integrated brand, content and marketing campaign calendar
- Work with media agency to recommend and execute the most effective media plan to market
- Own and drive activity on "offline" media channels and retail network to drive sales and brand measurable
- Control campaign marketing budgets
- Improve efficiency of the marketing team and activity, through business improvement
- Implement and execute a seasonally-based marketing and promotional calendar developing a long-term brand strategy
- Proactively manage the marketing mix across multiple channels
- Lead a team of three high performing and engaged marketing professionals by providing clarity, guidance, mentorship and day-to-day direction
- Carrying out regular competitor analysis and brand positioning
- Oversee the creation of all copy writing for marketing, advertisements, social and other relevant material
Skills and Experience
- At least 5+ years in a Retail Marketing role.
- Proven experience driving strategy for small to mid-size businesses within the retail sector
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Expertise in developing creative content and managing creative partners
- Hands on execution and tactical capability
- Strong analysis skills to drive innovative solutions
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business or Design
You will be a commercially and analytically minded as well as being a creative individual whom is passionate about the retail space. You will be proactive, ambitious with a can-do attitude and consider your communication and relationship building skills to be your key strengths. You will be able to work autonomously as well as effectively within a small team environment.
Internally you will be surrounded by equally creative and passionate individuals within a friendly culture that promotes innovation and outside the box thinking. This is a proud, values driven business which is fast paced, collaborative, accountable and has a strong focus on employees, customer & innovation
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carolyn Heyward on (03) 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion.