About the company
Our client is one of the strongest performers in their category. After a successful brand refresh and securing a best in class Chief Marketing Officer the organistion is looking to turn its attention to improving their customer retention strategy. With excellent financial backing and fantastic results through 2020 this is a great time to join this business.
About the role
You will be responsible for helping this organsiation deliver their occupancy and revenue targets. Reporting to the CMO this is a crucial, newly created role, to add to the great work this organisation has been doing. Being naturally comfortable with data and having experience of being a revenue focused marketer is a must. The work that you do will drive loyalty, generate occupancy levels and increase revenue from existing customers.
- Management of two direct reports
- Design data driven solutions to increase occupancy and retention of customers
- Help develop overall marketing strategy
- Work on lead nurturing initiatives
- Use data to identify trends and insights
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualified in a business-related discipline.
- A strong track record in data-driven marketing roles using marketing automation
- Strong interest and passion for data-riven marketing
- Good knowledge in Google Analytics and strong experience with CRM platforms
- Leadership experience and demonstrated career progression
- Strong customer, competitor, and market insight focus
How to Apply
Please click on the APPLY button to be considered. We are shortlisting soon.