About the company:
Our customer is an integrated media brand which shapes the bearing of corporate Australia through conveying market knowledge, news, insights, intelligence and thought leadership over key market portions - guaranteeing associations and people are better educated.
About the role:
As the marketing manager (digital), you will be focused on building the brand and leading the direction of the digital and events marketing strategy. In this role, you will be building and forecasting the marketing plans, managing budgets, leading creative development, driving execution from end to end while reporting on activity and leading a team.
You will build marketing plans, build and manage budgets, lead creative development, execute, report on activity and lead a team.
- Custodian for event brands
- Build audience personas for events and media sites
- Build event brands that grow and move with audience needs
- Work with the team to produce and execute best in class marketing and media plans
- Report campaign insights to driven improvements to marketing ROI
- Develop new sponsorship ideas with sales and execute
- Work with production to improve workflow efficiency and effectiveness
- 5-7 years' experience in marketing.
- Experience managing people (1-3 people)
- Experience building converting campaigns from scratch.
- Experience with digital marketing practices and programs.
- Thorough understanding of contemporary brand building practices.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Able to drive results through negotiation
- Highly autonomous, and a critical thinker
- Thinks in the best interest of the end user
This role will provide the successful candidate with a very competitive salary, very diverse and inclusive workplace culture
How to Apply: Please click the "Apply Button" ASAP