About the Company
Our client is a global FMCG business who enjoys category leadership in Australia. The Australian business is recognized as a centre of marketing excellence globally and as such, enjoys complete autonomy over strategic and creative decision making. The culture is defined by a strong entrepreneurial spirit, which pushes the boundaries and thrives on challenge. Committed to their people, our client offer excellent flexibility, career training and development that may lead to international opportunities. With an aggressive growth agenda, supported by a healthy A&P, this is a high performing business that is focused on employing the best talent in the market to deliver on the business' clear vision for success.
About the Role
This Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will autonomously manage the local brands 5-year plans, business reviews, pricing strategy, integrated communications and category reviews.
- Leadership of the 'Local Brands Business Unit' to identify and plan for risks and opportunities around the local brands performance.
- Commercial plans - Objectives, strategy and implementation to achieve Net Sales results, share targets and profitability of the category are developed (constant review of P&L)
- Development of pricing strategy and promotional plans to ensure the business strategies are achieved
- Conduct market research where appropriate to deliver key consumers insights in the identification of opportunities to drive growth
- Work closely with brand support teams including project managers, NPD, insights to assist in deliver local brand goals
- Develop TTL marketing communications including TVC, BTL, Digital & Social Media
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 8+ years' experience within an FMCG / consumer good business
- Excellent understanding and experience of the Australian retailer landscape
- Strong commercial acumen
- Understanding of, and enthusiasm for small team mentality i.e. high responsibility, accountability and autonomy
- You will also have a naturally enquiring mind that will challenge the status quo and encourage creativity and innovation; an entrepreneurial flair is a must!
To apply, click on the APPLY button below or call Maya Wettenhall on 8613 3510.