About the company
Our client is a global leader within the food and beverage space, producing high quality products across their suit of highly recognisable and loved brands. Our client pride themselves on their unwavering focus on the customer, which pushes the continual drive for innovation and a strong focus on quality. An opportunity has now become available for a confident and creative Marketing Manager with a thirst to push boundaries to come on board and solidify our clients positioning as a true category leader and innovator in their field.
About the role
This Marketing Manager role combines marketing leadership, strategic planning, brand building and insights, and will present as a broad and exciting opportunity to a self-driven and ambitious individual with proven leadership capability. Reporting into the Marketing Director, you will be responsible for providing strategic direction and developing and implementing profitable marketing strategies for a portfolio of brands! Additionally, your leadership style will empower your highly capable direct reports whereby you will enjoy a strong team culture which promotes an entrepreneurial spirit and outside the box thinking.
- Develop the overall Brand Strategy for a portfolio of brands
- Identify, investigate and pursue innovation opportunities across categories, products and channels
- Portfolio optimisation
- Develop ATL& BTL campaigns that will increase Brand Awareness, Consideration and Sales, including developing the digital & social media strategy
- Mentor and develop a highly capable team through ongoing coaching and professional support
- Conduct market research where appropriate to deliver key consumers insights in the identification of opportunities to drive growth
- Full P&L responsibility
- Build strong relationships with internal cross-functional teams and external agencies.
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or related field
- 7+ years' experience within an FMCG/ consumer durables business
- Excellent understanding and experience of the Australian retailer landscape
- Ability to lead, directly or indirectly to achieve business objectives; proven experience leading direct reports
- Strong commercial acumen
- Proven success working in a fast paced environment where strategic brand-building efforts are complemented by hard-driving promotional activities.
- Furthermore, a curious mind coupled with a highly energetic & authentic attitude is key!