My client is a leading brand in their space and recognised for their advocacy and expertise that they bring to the sector. With a history built on trust and reliability, they have a strong and respected brand. The national team are collaborative, lean and creative. They challenge each other to do thinks differently and empower each other to get the job done. This is a great opportunity to work for an inspiring and vastly experienced leader.
- This role works side by side with the marketing manager, executing on the strategy and framework that is in place.
- In executing this strategy, the marketing officer would be required to write and proof awesome copy for publication, drive direct marketing campaigns, particularly email and keep the manager informed of progress
- It would be the responsibility of the officer to own the social media for the organisation - but more than updating content, it needs someone to understand tried and tested methods, the ability to report on performance, and forming campaigns based on data driven strategies
- Extensive stakeholder management is required both internally externally; you are not just good at building relationships, you thrive on it.
- Preparation, attendance, and ongoing event support. Participation in events is truly end to end
- Approximately 65% of the role would be marketing, with 35% being design. There is a Graphic Designer in the team, but this role would often need to contribute
- Supporting the marketing team with financial management
- This is a true all-round marketing position
- This role needs a confident marketer who is able to turn their hand at multiple and varied tasks; you thrive on being busy and keeping yourself to task
- You love working in effective and collaborative relationships - you are corporate and professional in your approach; a natural networker
- Writing is a passion and skill - you can develop content efficiently, on point, and effectively
- Omni channel campaign management; whilst being able to deliver on campaigns, you also have a data driven approach, reporting on performance and reflecting on successes to drive future campaigns
- When it comes to events, you like to get stuck in and help in every aspect; from the preparation i.e. attracting an audience, supporting event bump in and bump out, and event reporting and follow up
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or a relative field would be expected
How to apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Southcote-Want on 07 3153 9906 for a confidential discussion.