About the Company
Our client is a professional body, providing education, advocacy and policy support to its wide membership base.
About the Role
The Marketing Officer will provide highly valued support to the small head office team across wide-ranging marketing activities.
- Maximise promotion of the organisation's activities through existing direct channels
- Write and manage social media messages
- Development of content for website and print
- Collaboration on the monthly newsletters
Skills & Experience
- Broad Marketing Coordination experience, ideally within a Not for Profit environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Experience in MailChimp, and ideally InDesign
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Part-time contract from Friday 31st May to Wednesday 17th July. Based in Carlton.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.