In a nutshell:
This is a newly created Marketing Manager role that will see you working between Business Development and Marketing to develop and implement a plan for the corporate Marketing team and establish a new structure and better ways of working.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Collaborate effectively with stakeholders to identify, prioritise, and implement new opportunities.
- Identify and execute a program of targeted campaigns that provide members with a meaningful interaction.
- Co-ordinate changes (process and systems) of Marketing business requirements and the development of functional specifications.
- Demonstrate success in conceptualising complex commercial variables through ambiguity and change.
- Use data to drive commercial decisions.
Qualifications / Experience
- Degree qualified in health science or equivalent.
- 5 + years experience in Marketing ideally in a standalone or greenfields role.
- Demonstrated experience in delivering effective Marketing plans and structures.
- Ability to build and maintain effective internal / external business relationships at all levels.
- Ability to influence an outcome.
- Solutions and results orientated with the ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Comfortable in rapidly changing environments and can demonstrate agility.
- Strong analytical, reporting and presentation skills.
- A genuine passion for healthcare.
If you are self-motivated with great communication skills and you enjoy challenging the status quo then get in touch today!