Marketing Operations Assistant
- Permanent full-time role supporting the Executive and broader team
- Located on St Kilda Road, close to trams
- Work in Health
Opportunity to work in a support role for a healthcare organisation in their communications and marketing team in a permanent on-going position.
About the company
Our client is a well-established healthcare network based on St Kilda Road, who are committed and passionate about providing care to patients.
About the role
Reporting into the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer, this full-time permanent Marketing Operations Assistant position is a diverse role that provides executive level support to the Chief Corporate Affairs Officer (CCAO) and administration support for the wider Corporate Affairs and Marketing team. This role combines traditional executive assistant duties and marketing operations support.
- Managing diary & calendar, rescheduling & prioritising activities including triaging calls
- Coordination of meetings with preparation of agendas, minutes and follow up including room bookings, organising events and team offsites
- Coordination and preparation of documentation (info packs, PPT decks), updating contracts, and assist with financial transactions/invoicing
- Assist with ad-hoc marketing and communications focused duties
- Support the team with managing the marketing and content calendar
- Creation and execution of e-newsletters through Mailchimp to distribute to staff
- Manage the internal distribution list and report on readership statistics
Skills & Experience
- Experience with supporting executives and/or experience in office management within a large complex organization.
- Demonstrated organisational skills and high level of attention to detail with an ability to prioritise workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills: effective communication skills with the ability to develop, influence and carefully manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
- Appetite to explore and develop marketing and communications skillset to further support the team.
- Marketing and communications skills inclduing experience using e-newsletter programs are desirable, but not essential.
- Health industry experience desirable, but not essential.
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.