- $130,000 + Super
- 12-Month Fixed Term Maternity Leave Contract
- Flexible working environment, work from home options
About the company:
Our client is a well-recognised technology organisation who has recently been named one of AFR's 50 most innovative companies. As a tech company that exists to make business life easier. Their team is continually growing, inventing and disrupting conventions.
About the role:
Working within their Enterprise Solutions Teams, you'll deliver best practices in lead generation and database management strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop and deliver a range of marketing campaigns
- Design, manage and constantly improve lead management processes.
- Manage, and constantly improve the quality and value of their marketing database
- Manage end-to-end marketing campaign metrics and provide analysis and reports to leadership and stakeholders
- Work cross-divisionally to configure and implement a marketing automation platform
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability working within the B2B markets
- Strong project management & stakeholder management skills
- Experience with system implementation
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to engage with a verity of people
A dynamic culture where they work hard and play harder, your family matter and they'll high five your success! Flexible working environment, with work from home options and agile working.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion.