About the company:
This online business services B2B customers and leads the way in the digitisation of their sector. They have experienced significant growth since their humble start up days and as a result are looking for a Marketing Operations Manager to join the team.
About the role:
Reporting to the Chief Practitioner Services Officer, and leading a team of eight, this role plays a key role in driving the operational direction of marketing for the company via leadership of the team and managing the key processes and programs across collateral, events and content for a B2B audience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Leadership of team consisting of Marketing Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Events and Marketing Technology (Marketo, Website, CRM platform)
- Proven ability to drive stakeholder engagement to uplift understanding and utilisation of marketing
- Ability to own marketing schedules in conjunction with internal and external audiences
- Strong data analysis and trend analysis exposure within rapidly changing environments
- Budget management
- Understanding of technology and its influence on lead generation
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience is a similar role
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- Proven people leadership - coaching and mentoring
- Strong awareness of delivering marketing output across a product environment
- Desire to work in a fast pace environment and not be afraid to lead and execute
In return, you'll join a highly engaged and rapidly growing organisation in a role that has high visibility and the opportunity to influence a wide stakeholder group. A competitive salary and a truly inspiring business awaits.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact
Simon Norcott on (03) 8613 3526 for a confidential discussion.