About the company
Our client is a specialist within the construction and building services space, partnering with some of Australia's leading construction companies. With over 470 staff nationally across Victoria, Tasmania, Queensland and South Australia, both in the field and within the Melbourne based head office, they are a leader within their space.
About the role
The Marketing Coordinator will be the sole dedicated marketing resource within the business and work closely with stakeholders at all levels. This varied role will see you involved in all aspects of marketing from copywriting and content development to EDM campaigns as well as event and sponsorship management. You will use your graphic design skills to develop marketing collateral via the Adobe Suite
NOTE: potential for a part time option for the right candidate is available.
- Copywriting and content development for social media and web
- Oversee paid digital marketing eg. SEO / SEM
- Develop and update branded marketing collateral and signage eg. brochures, flyers, outdoor signage
- Manage EDM communications via MailChimp
- Event coordination and management (both internal and external)
- Sponsorship management
Skills & Experience
- Tertiary qualification in relevant space eg. Marketing
- Prior experience in a diverse marketing role with exposure to communications management, events coordination and graphic design
- Exceptional copywriting skills and attention to detail with spelling and grammar
- Experience with developing copy for online and offline including web, social, edm and marketing collateral
- Basic to intermediate graphic design skills via the Adobe Suite (in particular InDesign, Illustrator and PhotoShop)
- Proficiency across the Microsoft Office Suite, in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional stakeholder management, communication and influencing skills
You will be a creative and passionate marketer with a flair for copywriting. You will pride yourself on your strong attention to detail and organisational skills, able to multitask and manage multiple stakeholders with a can-do attitude as well as work autonomously.
You will be comfortable working within a fluid environment, able to adapt your pace and communication style to suit different internal stakeholders. You will be comfortable working with stakeholders at all levels, influencing as required.
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Natalie Rogers on (03) 8613 3577 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Marketing, Retail or Digital feel free to get in touch or jump on to the website and sign up for our job alerts!