About the company
One of the leading financial services disruptors is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their marketing team in this newly created role. This organisation has received a lot of accolades since inception and have built up quite a reputation in their vertical. They have successfully managed to challenge the status quo and a lot of less progressive competitors are particularly worried right now!
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will help build and implement brand building campaigns as well as develop and implement marketing programs to build and enhance the brand, drive sales growth and support the sales teams in their customer activity. Key to this role will be to help manage website content and digital strategy. You will help manage all external email marketing initiatives and implementation of events, including promotions and invitations, promotional collateral and venue. You will help develop and execute content marketing strategies that promote thought leadership programs.
- Help research and access appropriate sponsorship and speaking opportunities in order to reach target market.
- Assist in managing external agencies
- Develop and manage budgets
- Accountability for tracking and reporting ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and brand positioning
- Collaborate cross-functionally, for best brand outcomes, and actively drive collaboration across the business units
Skills and Experience
- 3-6 years of marketing/communications experience, with a focus on implementing integrated marketing communications.
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- Ability to keep the business focused on priorities and differentiate between the important and the less important
- An understanding of market segmentation and customer relationship management/databases. Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI is needed to be successful
- Ability to work and manage external suppliers.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or speak with Sarah Scott on 02 8024 7152