About the company
One of the leading financial services disruptors in Australia is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join their team in this newly created role.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, this role will have full atonomy to deliver an integrated events program that supports brand awareness, acquisition and engagement activities.
- Develop, drive and manage the events calendar
- Lead and execute brand awareness and engagement of events
- Managing external agencies and suppliers
- Develop and manage budgets for events and conferences
- Accountability for tracking and reporting ROI on all major marketing activities/campaigns
- Carry out regular competitor analysis and brand positioning
- Develop collateral for the sales team
- Collaborate cross-functionally, for best brand outcomes, and actively drive collaboration across the business units
Skills and Experience
- 3-6 years in a B2B Marketing role developing and managing events and conferences
- A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Marketing or Business
- An understanding of market segmentation and customer relationship
- Familiarity with demand generation, lead tracking, ROI is needed to be successful
- Ability to work and manage external suppliers.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Self-starter, independent and proactive
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or speak with Sarah Scott on 02 8024 7152