Our client is a peak body in healthcare in Victoria, aiming to influence policy and advocate on behalf of the public healthcare system to improve the care given to all patients. They are a member based organisation who get involved in all the key issues that arise to support their members unreservedly. To do this, they are seeking to expand their team with a Marketing Specialist to focus on member engagement and retention to ultimately deliver the best communication and services.
The Marketing Specialist is ultimately responsible for member retention and communications. If successful, you will be driving the contact strategy for members including mapping member journey, touchpoints, frequency and delivering innovative communications and marketing material to the current member database. You will also manage the database and segmentation process, as well as having a voice in developing content that is on brand and in line with organisational values. There are key events through the year that will need to be highlighted. This is a small team, so the role will suit someone who is hands on and highly capable.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or similar work experience
- Experience managing membership or loyalty programs
- Prior experience working in healthcare or health related fields is essential
- Strong understanding of database management and segmentation
- Exceptional written communications skills and the ability to create marketing content
- Ability to influence senior and executive stakeholders
- A strategic mind which can identify opportunities to reach wider audiences
- A can do attitude
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518.
Six Degrees are the retained recruitment partner for this organisation. Any direct applications will be referred to Six Degrees.