Join this well-known health organisation on a 3 days per week - 5 month contract, launching marketing and communications campaigns in a project based role.
- Immediate Start - Part time 3 days pw - 5 month contract - Kilda Road Location
- NFP in Health Sector; launch 3 exciting marketing projects
- Marketing & Comms experience needed & Health background a plus
About the Organisation
Our client is a well-known and loved institution, and one of the largest researchers in the Health space in Victoria.
About the Role
Reporting within the Strategy and Support Division, you will work cross functionally to complete major projects during the length of the contract: launching all marketing and communications for their annual conference, promotion of grant opportunities to leading researchers, as well as launching a new educational program to external audiences and a campaign promoting online learning.
- Conduct an assessment of the market landscape, using findings to identify the ideal target audiences and identify best use of channels
- Prepare & execute marketing campaigns, utilising multiple channels and tools
- Create creative and compelling content and collateral for external audiences
- Continually assess and review performance to optimise opportunities
- Collaborate with internal teams
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in marketing and communications
- Multi-faceted communications experience in a fast-moving environment
- Creative content specialist, with an eye for detail and excellent communications skills
- Exceptional written communications, and able to show examples of content created
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- Experience in marketing to health-based audiences will be an advantage!
Get started immediately! Part-time 3 days a week. Based on St. Kilda Road.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.