- Full Time, permanent role. Flexible working arrangements
- Manage all integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Develop G2M campaigns for new & existing products and services
About the company:
Our client is a an ASX listed provider of IT & T services with bold and exciting growth plans. Over the past 18mths the business has completed several strategic acquisitions which has broadened their portfolio and geographical reach and is fast allowing them to secure their position as a modern Telco success story. This is a very exciting time to join this disruptor in a newly created Marketing Specialist role as their share price and revenues continue to grow.:
About the role:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager. You'll lead the SME arm of the marketing team. You will strategise and project manage the execution of our B2B campaigns across digital and traditional channels. You'll work with key stakeholders to bring their brand messages to life, eclipse acquisition targets and expand our reach as our company rapidly grows.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop & execute a 12-month marketing strategy for business & enterprise customers
- Execute and optimise multi-channel lead generation & retention campaigns.
- Working with internal stakeholders across functions to produce sales enablement material
- Work with Product Managers and develop G2M campaigns for new & existing products.
- Work with vendors & external agencies to manage marketing development funds
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience developing integrated B2B marketing campaigns
- Experience in executing lead generation, retention & G2M campaigns
- Exposure to working across IT & managed services sector
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
In return, they will offer a collaborative culture with a test & learn mindset. You will have a flexible working environment focused on outcomes rather than time.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett