- Manage the Social Media, Content & PR strategy
- Work for a large pure e-Commerce business
- Immediate Start, flexible working environment
About the company:
Our client a leading online e-Commerce business that offers a range of products to Mums & Dads. They have seen recent growth in the business and want to maximise their digital channels.
About the role:
Working directly with the Marketing Director. You'll develop and execute the brand strategy across Social Media, PR and earned media. Develop and manage an efficient and effective content and strategy that outcomes and enhanced brand exposure and awareness. Responsible for the tone of voice and customer facing communications.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create, develop, and manage brand marketing and online communications.
- Manage content plans for all social media platforms across all global markets.
- Work cross functionally to ensure it delivers to commercial and brand positioning requirements of the business.
- Manage the planning and briefing processes for all content developed for social media.
- Manage agency briefings as required
Key attributes required:
- Proven experience in Social Media & Website (CMS)
- Strong knowledge of effective digital marketing strategies
- Understanding of working within a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills, people management, time management & attention to detail
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a business that lives it values and what the brand stands for.
How to apply:
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above. Also, feel free to add me on LinkedIn to keep update on other opportunities; linkedin.com/in/knowlesbrett