About the company:
Our client is major utilities provider who are launching a new product & service to market. They are bucking the trend when it comes to they way they operate and manage their teams; offering an engaging and collaborative environment focused on delivering high quality service to their customers.
About the role:
Joining the project team as the Marketing Specialist, you will lead the build-out, and project manage the development of all BTL marketing collateral across their platforms; including digital. You will manage the time frames and ensure that all deadlines are met in order to go to market.
Key responsibilities include:
- Development of design, messaging & tone for all channels
- Liaise and manage external agencies
- Communicate and liaise with internal team to ensure they have the adequate marketing collateral
- Ensure deadlines are meet and in line with the project time line
- Work across the execution strategy for each channel
Key attributes required:
- Proven ability in BTL marketing across both traditional & digital platforms
- Experience in B2C marketing in a service environment
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong attention to detail & communication skills
Dynamic culture with a desire to consistently evolve and innovate how and what they do. You'll work in a driven team with key stakeholders who provide a supporting and collaborative working environment.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button or contact Brett Knowles on (03) 8613 3521 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to contracting opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!