Born in Melbourne, this company is now a world leading provider of cinematic equipment. They are a B2B focused company that prides themselves on providing solutions across the globe. With offices and manufacturing sites across the globe their products are used on many of the world's most acclaimed video productions, including many Academy Award winning films.
About the role:
Reporting into the Marketing Director, this role will project manage the printed and digital advertising campaigns built buy the internal agency. This, along with brochures, outdoor billboards and other channels relating to adverting, will be managed via briefing the internal agency and the ensuring innovative solutions are delivered across the global B2B audience.
- Working collaboratively with the strategic marketing team to ensure product positioning is reflected in proof of concepts.
- Conceptional and content development for both short and long form copy.
- High level project management capability.
- Briefing of internal agency team to deliver innovative and unique advertising concepts.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated experience in B2B production of both printed and digital advertising campaigns.
- Ability to communicate with a broad range of audiences.
- A proactive and innovative management of tasks.
- Experience with technical products would be advantageous but not essential.
- Ability to show initiative and be pro-active, whilst being persistent with follow through.
This is a dynamic and fast paced environment where disruption is encouraged and everyone rolls their sleeves up to get the job done.
Should you be interested in this role Click on the APPLY button or contact Samantha Anam on 03 8613 3523 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital and Marketing feel free to get in touch or jump on to our website and sign up for our job alerts.