About the Company
Our client is a highly respected disability services organisation, providing support, education and guidance to the community. Having experienced significant grown over the last 2 years, and with a newly appointed Board, an ambitious 3-year strategy has been set. Aligned to this strategic plan, a new Marketing structure has been designed to drive brand and enable sector-leading service delivery. As part of this transformation, we are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the team.
About the Role
The Marketing Specialist will provide highly valued support to the head office team across wide-ranging marketing activities:
- Maximise promotion of the organisation's service offering through targeted campaigns both on and offline
- Write and manage social media messaging through multiple channels
- Development and update of content for website
- Collateral development and design
- Optimise engagement with existing customer bases, working to a communications plan (newsletters, eDMs, etc.)
- Work alongside Marketing Manager on strategic projects.
Skills & Experience
- Broad Marketing & Communications experience, ideally within a Not for Profit environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Confidence to engage with both internal stakeholders and third-party providers
- High-level technical capability in CMS, Social Media platforms, etc.
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
- A compassionate nature, and genuine interest in making a difference to the lives of people living with a disability
This organisation offers on-site parking, flexible working arrangements, and salary packaging benefits. You'll be joining a knowledgeable, passionate team, and a supportive learning culture.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.