About the company
This leading retailer has a major national footprint and a reputation for successfully navigating change in a highly competitive environment. They are looking for a Marketing Specialist who has strong background across campaign management, to lead a team to ensure they meet overarching objectives and revenue targets.
Reporting to a Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing a team to implement the strategic marketing and sales driving brand strategy across all channels. You will manage external agencies and work with a number of key internal stakeholders across the business to ensure best class marketing that is insights and data driven.
- Implement marketing and brand strategy
- Activate end to end marketing campaigns across all channels including catalogue, tv and radio
- Product and Campaign Management
- Development and activation of local area marketing plan
- Gathering and maintaining key data points
- Support the marketing manager and work closely with marketing coordinators
- Development and management of new store opening plans
- Liaise with relevant internal and external stakeholders to support range, promotional and pricing strategies
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in marketing planning/coordinator role
- Marketing/Business Degree qualified
- Strong organisational and excellent communication skills
- Flexible to adapt to a changing retail environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects and varying stages
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.