Global consumer brand, who are the largest supplier in their space. Business foster an amazingly fun and vibrant culture with excellent work life balance as well as early Friday finishes.
Currently recruiting a master data specialist to join their Macquarie Park team. This operational role is essential in providing data governance to ensure high quality item and customer data is achieved and maintained.
- Manage product Life Cycle end to end, including:
- New Code creation
- Product status within life cycle: New Line, Active, Run - out, Discontinued
- Phase in/phase out code communication to commercial partners
- Bar Code validation for customers
- SAP Supply Chain Data Management & Process Review Leader
- Manage pricing conditions in SAP for the region
- First line of support to the business in investigating and solving master data issues
- Build relationships with business users, technical staff and Global Master Data teams
- Identify process improvement and automation opportunities
- SAP experience across finance and supply chain functions.
- 1-3 years' experience with master data.
- Advanced excel skills to collate information across multiple systems.
- Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
Apply via the link or call Kirby on 0280247112 for further information.