A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Master Supply Specialist to work for a leading organisation who specialise in providing innovative and cutting-edge solutions to customers across Australia and NZ. The role will see you be responsible for developing and implementing a new centralised supply planning function for their various business units, leading to improved customer service levels.
* Lead and drive process and organisational performance in relation to supply planning to be aligned with the IBP process
* Drive the application of SAP APO, SNP, CTM and PPDS tools to support the master supply planning process
* Document the master supply planning process and develop education and training materials to enable the development of additional and future master supply planners
* Ensure Control planning is at all levels of the Bill of Material.
* Apply capabilities including forecast consumption, planning bills, final assembly schedules, Kanban, and ATP to best serve customers while simplifying the planning process.
Skills and Experience
* Demonstrated experience in master supply planning and scheduling in an SAP APO environment
* Demonstrated understanding of and experience applying capabilities including forecast consumption, planning bills, final assembly schedules, Kanban, and ATP
* Proven track record of leading teams to improve supply planning processes and outcomes
* Ability to work effectively in a team
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Proactive, deadline driven with a commitment to safety, quality and continuous improvement
* Strong interpersonal and planning skills
* Flexible approach to work with ability to solve problems in a time pressured environment and reorganise work plans to manage conflicting priorities
* Competitive salary package
* Autonomy to opportunity to work on supply chain projects