FMCG multinational manufacturer and marketer of well-known global branded consumer foods are seeking a part time Material and Manufacturing Scheduler to join their team.
This is a permanent, part time role - 2.5 days - 4 days a week depending on what suits you. There is flexibly to work from home and in the office which is based in Rooty Hill as well as flexibility in hours.
Responsibilities for the role:
Your main responsibility will be working closely with the Production Planner to develop and maintain production schedules aligned with customer needs, and capacity planning.
- Monitoring weekly production and planning activities
- Identify and lead the continuous improvement of production management practices
- Monitor and control FG and RM inventory levels
- Raise and send purchase orders
- Manage hard and soft artwork changes with marketing
- Support NPD & Capital Projects
- Support the execution of safety improvements
- Supply issues identification and correction
If you're a team player, passionate about food and an experienced Material and Manufacturing Scheduler / Production Scheduler (or similar) this role is for you.
Click on APPLY NOW or contact Kirsty Burton on for further information.