About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who produce high quality food products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is evident in the amount of NPD and exciting products entering the market place.
About the role
Reporting to the Supply Planning manager you will be accountable for ensuring the availability of raw materials to support execution of production plans and drive continuous improvement of the material planning process.
- Manage the flow of materials to ensure a consistent supply of materials
- The release of supplier orders
- The expediting and tracking of materials from local suppliers
- Assisting with inventory reduction activities
- Providing forecast to suppliers
- Working to reduce slow and obsolete stock
- Receipting stock into the ERP system (SAP)
- Ensure ongoing accuracy of master data
Skills and Experience
- 5+ years' experience in materials or production planning
- Highly Advanced Excel skills and advanced numeracy and strong analytical skills
- Prior experience with SAP MM highly desirable
- Previous experience in FMCG or pharmaceuticals
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.