About the company
Our client is a global FMCG business who produce high quality food products across a suite of household brands. The business is going from strength to strength which is evident in the amount of NPD and exciting products entering the market place.
Reporting to the Materials Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the flow of materials into the site in order to meet production requirements.
- Manage the flow of materials to ensure a consistent supply of materials
- The release of supplier orders
- The expediting and tracking of materials from local suppliers
- Assisting with inventory reduction activities
- Providing forecast to suppliers
- Working to reduce slow and obsolete stock
- Receipting stock into the ERP system (SAP)
This role would ideally suit a supply chain candidate that has been working in a similar capacity planning material for FMCG or Pharma products. As well as this, key to success will be excellent communication and an ability to build relationships and influence outcomes remotely. SAP experience is highly advantageous.
**This role is based in Melbourne but will require some regional travel of which all costs will be covered, and accommodation supplied**
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Carl Stephen on (03) 86133519 or Mark Yeoman on (03) 8613 3534 for a confidential discussion