About the company
Our client is an industry leader in the development and manufacturing of pharmaceutical medicines and consumer healthcare products. Differentiated by high-quality products and technical know-how, with the products manufactured at their Victorian site exported to over 60 markets around the world. There is an exciting opportunity available for a Materials Scheduler to join the team.
About the role
Reporting into the Head of Scheduling you will be responsible for the efficient and effective scheduling of inbound and outbound materials to ensure that the production schedule is met as well as the timely dispatching of orders to both local and international markets.
- Monitor the performance of incoming material deliveries
- Manage the order to case export process on site to meet production standards and ensure that customer service targets are met
- Maintain data integrity for inbound and outbound materials
- Maintain supplier performance and follow up on issues to ensure that OTIF and SRFT metrics are achieved
- Manage inventory material flow in and out of the factory
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities and projects
Skills & Experience
- Prior experience in a materials scheduling role within a large, global organisation
- Strong customer service, communication and influencing skills
- Must have prior experience with SAP
- Degree qualified in supply chain or other relevant field preferred
How to apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Rebecca Overall on (03) 8613 3527 for a confidential discussion.