About the Company
Our client is an Australian start up developing advanced medical devices.
About the Role
Based at the Artarmon site, you will be responsible for conducting some feasibility work ahead of a project.
- Undertake analysis of mechanical components, assemblies and systems
- Design, prototype and assess mechanical components and sub-assemblies
- Take a "hands on" approach to the fabrication of concepts and prototypes
- Assist with the assessment and selection of suitable design and manufacturing approaches
- Assist in the preparation and review of mechanical engineering documentation.
- Assist other team members as required
- At least 3 years' experience in CAD design of mechanical components and sub-assemblies
- Previous experience working in a medical device or related industry
- Previous experience working with 3D printers
- Ability to produce reports & presentations to a professional standard
This is a short term contract role with an immediate start. Estimated duration will run for 2-4 months, with the possibility of extension.
How to Apply
To apply online click 'Apply' or if you would like a confidential discussion about this role please contact Orrin Huang at 02 8024 7115