About the Company
An Australian market leader with a strong international presence, manufacturing consumer products. The business strives to continually innovate, through investing heavily in research and development of its trusted brands. Manufacturing is based in Western Sydney, and the business continue to experience strong growth and expanding markets.
About the Role
You will be an integral part of the Engineering & New Product Development team, to design and develop industrial and consumer products, spanning across existing and new products.
- Detailed Design and end-to-end project management of NPD projects
- Creating and maintaining Bills of Materials (BOM) and technical documentation
- Manage Engineering changes in the MPR system
- Assist with component selection, prototyping and validation & testing
- Keep informed of new developments in equipment and technology
- Cross-functional team with a focus on innovation
Skills & Experience
It is important that you are looking for a long-term role, with a business that will provide career development and stability as a reward. You need to have most of the below criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years consumer product design experience
- Product design experience for electro-mechanical consumer products and specifically in Plastics parts
- Detailing drawings and assist with new product introduction (NPI) into manufacturing
- Strong SolidWorks design skills
How to Apply
Apply now or contact Gry Jochumsen on (02) 8024 7114 for a confidential discussion.