About the Organisation
This is an organisation pushing the boundaries, connecting people across diverse groups and forging new possibilities. Join a communications team focused on creating compelling stories telling the world about ground breaking research and initiatives.
This role is all about developing relationships internally with senior stakeholders and finding newsworthy stories and whipping up some compelling content that that will generate great media coverage.
Some of the key stories that you could be writing about may include how the Earth works, how it influences our lives, and the impacts that we have as a society? Addressing key climate change and adaptation issues and sustainable energy systems engineering.
- You'll be an enthusiastic and professional communicator with a can do attitude.
- This role would suit an ex-journalist or someone with strong skills as a media advisor.
- Passionate about or expereince working in a science based industry. Maybe you have a science or engineering degree and then fell into comms?
- You'll have experience interpreting highly technical information and creating compelling and engaging content for different channels.
- Highly passionate about content with excellent writing and editing skills.
Interested to hear more? I am recruiting for an immediate start please reach out and let's have a chat. Ivor Lloyd-Rees, 02 8024 7177.