About the Company
Our client is well-known and loved charity, and one of the largest researchers in the Health space in Victoria.
About the Role
Reporting through to the Media team, the Media & Communications Adviser will provide broad communications support across a number of channels.
- Identify & act on proactive and reactive media engagement opportunities
- Guide and advise on relevant channels for targeted campaigns
- Implement both paid and unpaid social media campains
- Creation of copy to be used across: website, newsletters, social media, etc.
- Development of resources for both internal and external audiences
Skills & Experience
- Multi-faceted Media & Communications experience in a fast-moving environment
- Exceptional written communications, and able to show examples of content created
- Highly organised, and able to manage multiple ongoing projects
Get started immediately! Potential for ongoing (possibly permanent) work. Based on St. Kilda Road.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.