About the Company
Our client is an inspiring and innovative health organisation, providing prevention advice, education and support services to various audiences across Victoria
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Adviser to join a busy and engaged Media & Communications team.
- Identify opportunities to engage with the media and provide comment on current affairs relative to health & wellbeing
- Respond to media issues and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner to support the effective functioning of team
- Create engaging and high-quality content for social media across multiple platforms
- Provide reporting and media monitoring support
Skills & Experience
This role would suit a proven journalist who is looking to make the change into in-house media and communications, or a highly experience Media Coordinator who is keen to take a step up.
The successful candidate will be:
- a dynamic media professional who enjoys the challenges of being able to navigate technical research data and simplifying it to deliver compelling information to the media / general public
- a highly organised professional who can manage competing deadlines and points of view and who is able to plan and prioritise work efficiently.
- experienced in writing media communications and possess a high level of creative writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.