About the company:
This brand is a global leader in their category and highly regarded across the wider FMCG industry. It's a business that prides itself on having a marketing led approach and a big appetite for Innovation.
About the role:
A new role for the business, you will be responsible for optimising current media spend, up-skilling the business from a digital perspective, building an engaged community online and improving consistency across all category's aligned to the wider brand strategy.
Key responsibilities include:
- Support the brand teams across each category, in the development of a media brief & facilitate the briefing process between key agencies.
- Manage and continuously optimise all media plans, working closely with the agency to ensure maximum ROI across channels.
- Develop and execute a social media and online content strategy for the business, aligned to commercial objectives.
- Aligning briefs with brand teams, ensuring all campaigns are pushed on social and online channels.
- Act as the digital champion across the business, engaging the wider business and up-skilling where required.
Key attributes include:
- A solid track record of media planning, ideally within an agency environment.
- Ability to provide expertise and optimize connections plans, through line of sight channel choices, reach & frequency optimization, best practice across social/digital platforms.
- Strong project management skills, able to manage multiple campaigns with multiple stakeholders at any given time.
- A data-driven approach, able to make informed decisions and identify opportunities.
- A high level of commercial acumen, always focusing on ROI.
An inclusive culture that encourages curiosity and implementing new ideas. An opportunity to make a high level of impact at a senior level across a broad remit of responsibilities.
How to Apply:
Click on the APPLY button or contact George Elliott on 03 8613 3505 for a confidential discussion. If this doesn't sound quite right for you, but you are open to hearing about new opportunities in Digital feel free to get in touch or jump onto our website and sign up for our job alerts.