About the Company
Our client is an inspiring and innovative mental health organisation, providing early intervention and support services to those affected by mental health, and their families.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Coordinator to join a busy and engaged Communications team, from now until the end of the financial year (with the opportunity to move to permanent for the right candidate).
As the Media Coordinator you will be:
- Responsible for providing reporting and media monitoring support
- Respond to media issues and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner to support the effective functioning of team
- Deliver a high level of service to members of the media in responding to enquiries, coordinating tasks and managing deadlines.
- Proactively seeking stories from within the organisation to take out to various media channels
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- a dynamic media professional who enjoys the challenges of being able to navigate a sensitive subject matter, and be able to maintain and enhance the organisation's reputation.
- A professional who can manage competing deadlines and points of view and who is able to plan and prioritise work to meet tight, and ever-changing deadlines.
- Experienced in writing media communications and possess a high level of writing and editing skills.
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Danielle Bennetto on (03) 8613 3598 for a confidential discussion.