About the company:
This well-established, fully integrated advertising and communications agency pride themselves on producing amazing and authentic work for their niche client base. With a uniquely personal touch, they make meaningful connections between brands and people.
About the role:
Our client is looking for a Media Director to step into this newly created role, to manage and grow the department, providing best-in-class media solutions to their clients. The media aspect of the business has been flagged as a high growth focus and the leadership team is looking for someone to come in and make it their own. With almost full autonomy around how you grow the business, you'll be tasked with delivering for your clients end-to-end across the landscape.
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage the strategic growth of the business from a media persepctive
- Deliver end-to-end media solutions for your clients
- Build brand awareness and ultimately convert that into new business
- Work with internal teams to deliver across multi-channel campaigns
- Be a leader in the media landscape
Key attributes required:
- Previous experience in managing a media team or department
- Strong industry connections
- Proven experience managing a range of budgets across a range of channels
- Experienced programmatic operator
- Very strong presentation skills
This business has been described as a group of passionate, amazing and talented people who produce authentic communications for their clients. With a great culture they are proud of, they work hard, celebrate success and work together collectively to deliver the best results possible for their clients.
How to apply
Should this opportunity be of interest to you click on the APPLY button above or contact Tom Bayly on (03) 8613 3501 for a confidential discussion. If this role doesn't sound quite right for you but you are open to opportunities within Digital & Marketing, feel free to get in touch!