Our client is a nationally focused mental health charity, with bi-partisan funding and committed to providing vital services and programs to the community in both metropolitan and regional Australia. They have a high performing head office in Melbourne and are looking for a talented Media professional to start immediately for a 1-3 month contract to cover a leave of absence.
The Media Manager manages all proactive and reactive media nationally, whilst leading a small team. The role provides strategic media advice to the Executive Leadership team, and is repsonsible for identifying experts within the network to respond to media enquiries as well as developing strategies to proactively promote the services and programs on offer to Australians.
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience managing proactive and reactive media
- People leadership experience
- Ideally a health, NFP or agency background
- Ability to consult and manage senior stakeholder groups
- Proven experience developing communications to reach diverse audiences
- You must be available for an immediate start
Please click the Apply Now button or contact Lyndsey Walker on (03) 8613 3518.