- Start mid Feb - Media Officer - 2 month contract
- Proactive media role - strong writing skills required
- Far Northern suburbs location
Liaise with internal stakeholders to create engaging media opportunities and respond to media enquiries.
About the Company
Our client is a large-scale employer in the Northern Suburbs. They are seeking an experienced Media Officer to start mid-February who can assist the team with business as usual media support in this 2-month contract role.
About the Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Media Officer to join a busy and engaged Media and Communications team.
As the Media Officer you will be:
- Responsible for providing reporting and media monitoring support
- Respond to media issues and enquiries from internal and external stakeholders in a timely and efficient manner to support the effective functioning of team
- Deliver a high level of service to members of the media in responding to enquiries, coordinating tasks and managing deadlines.
- Proactively seeking stories from within the organisation to take out to various media channels
Skills & Experience
The successful candidate will be:
- Background in media, communications and the tertiary sector ideal or large organisation
- Experienced in writing media communications and possess a high level of writing and editing skills
- A dynamic media professional who would be able to maintain and enhance the organisation's reputation
- A professional who can manage competing deadlines and who is able to plan and prioritise work to meet tight, and every changing deadlines
How To Apply
Click to apply, or contact Katie Newman on 03 8613 3599 for a confidential career discussion.