8-week contract role located in Carlton. Varied role across membership liaison and engagement, database management and processing enrolments.
- Full-time contract role - 8 weeks with possibility of extension in Carlton
- Administration, membership & database experience
- MUST HAVE - iMIS membership database experience
About the Company
Our client is a professional body, providing education, advocacy and policy support to its wide membership base.
About the Role
Our client is looking for some additional help during a time of change and are looking for someone with iMIS experience for an 8-week long full-time contract role located in Carlton. The Membership Coordinator will provide highly valued support to the small head office team across a wide-range of administration including customer service and membership engagement while handling a range of customer queries, processing payments and registrations, and database management. The professional body also provides educational courses and part of this role includes handling all enrolments as well as providing information about the educational courses. Having proven iMIS experience is a key requirement for this role.
- Maintain the iMIS database for processing payments, completing registrations, updating member profiles, processing education course enrolments and providing regular monitoring reports on course and event enrolments
- Member communication and customer service over phone and email
- Administration duties
Skills & Experience
- Experience in iMIS database management is a requirement
- Customer service / membership engagement experience, ideally within a Not for Profit or membership environment
- Great communication skills and on the phone manner
- Knowledge and understanding of 'Continuing Professional Development' (CPD) accreditation
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
How to Apply
Click on the APPLY button or contact Katie Newman on (03) 8613 3599 for a confidential discussion.