Our client is a peak body in healthcare in Victoria, aiming to influence policy and advocate on behalf of the public healthcare system to improve the care given to all patients. They are a member based organisation who get involved in all the key issues that arise to support their members unreservedly. To do this, they are seeking to expand their team with a Membership Development Manager to focus on partner development, sponsorship and member penetration to ultimately drive the engagement of members in both metropolitan and regional Victoria.
The Membership Development Manager is a pivotal role in this organisation there to drive member engagement and strategic alliances across the healthcare sector. Responsibilities include identifying opportunities to partner with new and existing members for key events through the calendar year including conferences and international tours. You will assess current offerings to members and sponsors and create innovative solutions to membership engagement. Event sponsorship and member penetration strategies will also sit in this portfolio.
Skills and experience
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, commerce or similar work experience
- Ideally a strong understanding of membership and sponsorship
- Experience in the health sector will be advantageous
- Business development and marketing experience driving growth is key
- The ability to converse with a wide audience and strong stakeholder management skills
- A 'can do' attitude, happy to work to key performance indicators
- Understanding of the not for profit sector
- Passion to work in healthcare to improve the lives of Victorians
Please click the Apply Now button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Lyndsey Walker on 8613 3518.
Six Degrees are the retained recruitment partner for this organisation. Any direct applications will be referred to Six Degrees.