About the company
Our client is a Victorian-based membership organisation within the health sector, working on behalf of their members to advocate and influence policy in the public healthcare system. They support members with the implementation of system reform, strategic business support and the provision of networking opportunities through topical and informative events.
They are seeking to expand their team, and have created a new Membership Engagement Specialist role, with a focus on building and developing member relationships while driving engagement in both metropolitan and regional Victoria.
About the role
As part of a close-knit team, the Membership Engagement Specialist will be confident in shaping the member value proposition for the most senior and influential leaders of the Victorian health care system. You will contribute to the expansion of member services to maximise member engagement and to drive member value, by proactively meeting member needs and developing innovative solutions to support the growing and evolving needs of members.
- Build and develop relationships with members to understand their needs and preferences
- Oversee the member lifecycle implementation informed by research, member survey and member insights
- Implement the member services strategy with a focus on growth, retention and engagement
- Manage and maintain the member database including the development of member profiles and segmentation
- Report on membership metrics, sharing valuable insights with the executive team
Skills and Experience
- A strong history in working in membership growth, retention and service development roles
- Experience in health or public sector is key
- Confident management and segmentation of data using CRM, plus marketing automation understanding
- The ability to communicate with a wide professional audience including key public health decision makers
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with both internal and external stakeholders, utilising skills in influence and diplomacy
- Collaborative and proactive working style
Please click the button, or for a confidential conversation, please call Danielle Bennetto on 8613 3518.