Our client has one mission - to put their customers at the heart of everything they do which means keeping their product range attractive, fresh and relevant. To ensure they have the competitive edge they've created an opportunity for a Merchandise Manager to join their team.
What's on offer
Reporting to the General Manager of Merchandise you will join a passionate team of traders who are committed to innovating and growing their product range.
You lead a team of 2-3 people and take on a high profile category with the autonomy to create strategies to delight your customers, grow sales, increase market share and capitalise market opportunities.
From product selection and pricing, to range performance and profitability you will be empowered to make the commercial decisions to achieve success.
What we're looking for
As an established senior buyer or merchandise manager you will be able to demonstrate your achievements in the following:
- Passionate commercial trader with an exceptional track record in driving sales growth and profitability across a multi-million dollar portfolio
- Reputation as an outstanding leader, influencer and achieving exceptional results
- Highly tuned stakeholder management skills with the ability to manage complex relationships (internally and externally)
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a shrewd trader instinct
- Thriving in a fast paced, hands-on, customer focused environment
- Sharp eye for detail and have exacting standards when it comes to merchandising standards
- Exposure to KPI retail metrics and be able to interpret P&L and trading reports
- Ambitious, driven and highly motivated individual who strives to be the best
Benefits & Package
- Competitive remuneration package and STI component
- Fantastic learning and development program created for you
- Progressive and innovative retailer pushing the boundaries of traditional retailing
Click on the APPLY button or contact Chris Barr on (02) 8024 7145 for a confidential discussion.